- Decimal x Whole Number -- GRIDS
- Decimal x Whole number -- GRIDS PT 2
- Decimal x Whole Number -- NUMBER LINE
- Decimal x Whole Number -- NUMBER LINE PT2
- Decimal x Decimal -- AREA MODEL
- Decimal x Decimal -- BASE TEN BLOCKS
- Decimal x Decimal -- NUMBER LINE
It is NO secret that I am a fan of GRIDS and the AREA MODEL. The Area Model is my jam!
In my personal opinion, they are the easiest to understand and very hard to mess up once you get the hang of it. The area model will continue to be used when we do fractions as well and is ALWAYS the most popular strategy.
Wake county provides math videos for all the concepts taught, you just have to do a little search :)